Office of the University Registrar
The Curriculum Office coordinates new and change request applications for Courses and distance learning, on behalf of the University Curriculum Committee; and Programs (UoW Form 1503), on behalf of the Faculty Council on Academic Standard’s (FCAS) Subcommittee on Admissions and Programs. As well we maintain the course catalog and the SDB Curriculum screen, receive and process email prerequisite changes and course fee changes, and post the monthly Curriculum Committee report and the Quarterly Detailed Curriculum report.
- Application Guidelines | Application Deadlines
- Course/Curriculum approval process
- Course Application Training Resources
- 400- and 500-level Course Expectations
- Course Change Application: Word
- New Course Application: Word
- Distance Learning Renewal: PDF | Word
- UWT Distance Learning Process: Click for more information
- Distance Learning Supplement for Special Topics courses: PDF | Word
- Adding or Changing Course Fees: Course Fees
Program (Form UoW 1503) Topics
- FCAS Policies.
- Repeat Policy. Access the Repeat Policy Change Form here.
- Curriculum Prefix Policy Guidelines.
- Dont know what course level to pick go to Assigning Course Numbers Guidelines.
Curriculum Office Contact
Marianne Ramos Schulze
University Curriculum Procedures Analyst
Location: Schmitz Hall 248