UW Curriculum Management system (UW CM)
UW CM is an online paperless curriculum application process. This system serves all three campuses and supports the submission of new course and course change proposal applications (except for DL renewals, which should be processed via paper forms until further notice).
- Submit an application through UW CM (see deadlines).
- UW CM quick guides
- Course related forms:
- Approval process
- Common course application issues
- Syllabus guidelines
- General Education Requirements
- Prefix policy guidelines
- Assigning course numbers
- 400-500 level parallel courses
- Joint courses
- Acknowledgement of Responsibility
- Repeat Policy
- UWT Distance Learning Process
Need help? Visit the Help Center, or contact the UW Curriculum Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-543-5938).