Confirming your Enrollment
New students must submit the required information to be eligible to register for classes. See the lists below for each type of student.
- Confirm your enrollment and pay your New Student Enrollment and Orientation Fee online. Additional fees (e.g. parent orientation, overnight housing, etc.) will be billed to your tuition account.
- All matriculated students at the Seattle campus of the University of Washington are required to provide proof of measles immunity. Satisfying this requirement will allow you to register for classes. Hall Health Center administers the UW Measles Requirement program for the UW Registrar’s office. Visit Hall Health’s website for instructions on how to submit your measles verification.
Once your NSEOF payment has been processed, you may sign-up for your Advising and Orientation session. You will register for classes when you attend your Advising and Orientation session. If you do not attend a session, you will not be able to register for classes until the beginning of the quarter.
Graduate, Returning and Professional Students
- Your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit.
- All matriculated UW Seattle campus students are required to provide proof of measles immunity. Satisfying this requirement will allow you to register for classes.
Hall Health Center administers the UW Measles Requirement program for the UW Registrar’s office. UW uses the MedProctor platform to process immunization paperwork.
Visit Hall Health’s website for instructions on how to submit your measles verification.
As soon as these forms are processed, you will receive a acknowledgement that your deposit has been processed. If you do not receive an Enrollment Confirmation Acknowledgement, please call the Registration Office at 206-543-8580.
Student Access to MyUW
- UW NetID – Before you can register for classes, you must have already established a UW NetID. If you have not done this already, you may create one now.
- Private Access Code (PAC) – To create a UW NetID, you will need your PAC. Upon receipt of your New Student Enrollment and Orientation Fee or Enrollment Confirmation Deposit, you are mailed a Enrollment Confirmation Acknowledgement. Your initial PAC is included on this card.
- Registration Date – In addition to the PAC, the Enrollment Confirmation Acknowledgement includes your registration date. New freshmen and transfer students may not register before attending an Advising and Orientation session.
- Immunization – All matriculated students, and all students living in University of Washington residence halls or single-student apartments, are required to provide proof of measles (rubeola) immunity. The immunization page provides additional information and has a downloadable Measles Immunity Verification form.
If you have met the registration criteria above, proceed to Registration Resources.