Office of the University Registrar
- Returning Student Re-enrollment Process – Students who have been out for more than one quarter must submit a Returning Former Student form.
- Priority Registration Date – If you are a returning student, you may not register before your Priority Registration Date.
- UW NetID, Password and PAC – Returning students, should use the same UW NetID, password and PAC used during their last registered quarter.
- Retrieving Forgotten Information – Instructions are available if you have forgotten your password or PAC.
- Immunization – All matriculated UW Seattle campus students are required to provide proof of measles immunity. Satisfying this requirement will allow you to register for classes. Hall Health Center administers the UW Measles Requirement program for the UW Registrar’s office. Visit Hall Health’s website for instructions on how to submit your measles verification.
Proceed to How to Register