Office of the University Registrar

1503 Undergraduate Program Proposal Process and Resources

1503 undergraduate program proposal process

Notice of Proposal process (must complete for new or substantive program changes)


Proposal tracking (approved and in-progress)

If you are interested in creating a new major, minor or option, or if you are interested in proposing a significant change to an existing program, please contact Robert Corbett, Coordinator of New Programs in Undergraduate Academic Affairs, at

Need to create/modify a graduate program? Please contact the UW Graduate School.