Office of the University Registrar

November 3, 2020


On-campus housing: if you have applied for a room assignment through UW Housing and Food Services (HFS), be sure to research the procedures to move in. If you have questions about your room assignment, contact HFS at:

Off-campus housing: there are many resources for finding apartments and rooms for rent near the university, as well as short-term homestay options for your first week in Seattle; a great source of information is: