Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma)
The University of Washington now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas.
- An official, portable and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment that can be shared for a lifetime.
- The CeDiploma holds your 12-digit Certified Electronic Document Identifier (CeDiD).
- Your CeDiD is a key for employers and other institutions to validate your degree.
Online validation for employers
Provide your CeDiD and school URL on your resume to highlight your achievement and expedite the verification process for potential employers.
- Unlimited sharing with employers, family, and friends.
- Highly secure:
- The CeDiploma can be independently validated through the University website by future employers, state government licensing agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted such that it is trusted and more readily accepted.
CeDiplomas are only available for conferral dates beginning June 2016.
Download Your CeDiploma
Alumni of the University of Washington may purchase their CeDiploma. There is a $10.95 charge for this service.
Validate a CeDiploma
Employers and other institutions may validate a CeDiploma following these instructions.
CeDiploma® is a Registered Trademark. CeDiD™ and CeCredential Trust™ are Trademarks