More information: Course Format for DARS
Entering a course in the correct format:
XX Course Seq. Number in “Transfer Credit”
- Field 1 – Enter a campus code: 1 = Bothell course; 2 = Tacoma course; 0 = All other courses
- Field 2 – Enter the prefix exactly as it appears on the audit:
HIST__ M_E___ FRENCH H_A&S_
- Field 3 – Enter the course number: 424, 1XX, 4** (any 400-level course)
- Field 4 – Enter a sequence number—ONLY if the student has identical transfer courses ending in XX
MATH 1XX MATH 1XX 01 MATH 1XX 02
Use the final two digits to tell DARS which course you want to use.
0 MATH 1XX 01
Use 00 to indicate the first course.
0 MATH 1XX 00
Note: If the student has MATH 1XX at each of two or more schools, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll assign different codes.
- You can do this yourself if the prefix belongs to your department. Just change one of them to, say, MATH 1XX 50 on the SRF 325–>330 screen.